Adora is a deluxe standard dive liveaboard, it offering dive liveaboard trips all around the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 21 guests.
Adora is a state-of-the-art tri-deck fiber yacht, measuring 37.5 meter long and 10 meter wide, every inch of the boat is arranged to give maximum comfort during the liveaboard boat cruise. For the perfect diving holiday, this boat brings comfort and luxury as if it were a floating land hotel with reasonable price.
Adora built in 2014, it is running by a professional company - Maldives Boat Club, they are focusing to provide you the best liveaboard experience in Beautiful the Maldives. Moreover, it differentiates itself from other liveaboards by providing the best in personalized accommodation, services and facilities.
Adora is stylishly designed, the yacht provides maximum tranquility at sea. Features a large interior and exterior living space. Great detail has been given to achieve the highest standards for quietness and comfort.
Adora has a large indoor salon with comfortable dining area which is fully air conditioned. The salon equipped with cozy stylish seating area, a TV, DVD/CD players, Music system, a small library containing books and movies. There is a bar besides the salon can offer guests various refreshments during the cruise.
On the sundeck, there are both open area and shade area for guests to enjoy the free time between the dives, there are sun-charis for guests to enjoy the sunbath, and sitting area for a couple of freinds enjoy some chat, there is also an outdoor bar can provide drinks.
Adora offer a range of delectable dining choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chefs prepare international cuisine with an Asian flair or the most traditional Western dishes according to guests' taste.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Adora featuring 11 spacious stylishly designed guest cabins, it can accommodates 21 guests on board:
All cabins are fully air-conditioned, with private bathrooms, cabinet, shelves & mirror, reading lights, TVs with movie and music channels, Minibar, Space for luggage, 220v electricity supply 3-pin square pin plug types.
4 Ocean View Suites：
Located on the upper deck, 9m² in size, each cabin comes with its own balcony, one double bed and one single bed side by side, sofa bed area, lots of seaview windows.
1 Superior Cabin：
Located on the main deck, 9m² in size, this cabin comes with one double size bed, is sold as single cabin use, with many seaview windows.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, 9m² in size, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, sofa bed area, portholes.
- 18 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Snorkeling gear and SUPs available for guests to use.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：17, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity