Turks & Caicos Explorer II is a professional dive yatch running by Explorer Ventures Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Turks & Caicos Islands, during the Humpbacks mating and breeding season, it also offers Humpback Whale Snorkel Adventures in the Silver Bank, in Dominican Republic. It can sleeps max. 20 guests.
Turks & Caicos Explorer II was designed from the ground up and built as a corporate charter and liveaboard dive vessel in 1995, the last time recommissioned was in 2005. It is a strong aluminum vessel, with 115ft long, 22ft wide. it can reach a maximum cruise speed at 14 knots.
The air-conditioned main salon on the main deck includes dining tables, where breakfasts and dinners are served. There are also TV, CD/DVD, video library, lounge area, as well as a boutique display inside the salon.
Turks & Caicos Explorer II features a large sunning area with comfortable lounge chairs and chairs on the upper deck. the buffet meals area is located aft of the upstairs deckhouse,
The top flybridge features settee seating for 12 to 15, a barbeque, wet bar and helm station.
The dive deck locatd at the aft half of the main deck, and it is equipped with a bathroom, individual gear bins, camera table, recharging station, air and nitrox filling stations, tank racks, freshwater showers, and a separate fresh water rinse for both scuba and underwater camera equipment.
There are two large stairways accessing the dive platform, where two in-water ladders hang for easy access to and from the water.
Turks & Caicos Explorer II has 10 comfortable staterooms, can comfortably accommodates 20 passengers.
All staterooms have private bathroom, ndividually-controlled air conditioning, hanging closet and wardrobe.
VIP Stateroom (no 1, 2):
Located on the upper deck, with a queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower.
Stateroom (no 3, 4):
Located on the main deck, with two single twin beds, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, private ensuite bathroom and shower.
Stateroom (no 5, 6, 7):
Located on the main deck, with two single twin beds or one queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, private ensuite bathroom and shower.
Stateroom (no 8, 9, 10):
Located on the lower deck, with twin lower and upper beds, dresser, hanging closet, port lights, private ensuite bathroom and shower.
Up to 5 dives per day (2 dives on the last day), include night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
All divers must have a submersible console.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card.
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Stateroom Main Deck||$2,795.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening