Rags II is a budget friendly Banca liveaboard, offering scuba diving trips around Philippines according to the seasons. It can accommodate 8 guests.
Rags II is a 27 meters long and 4.5 meters wide traditional Philippine Banka, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. The stabilising outriggers offer some extra living space on board, perfect for hanging hammocks, sun bathing or feeling the water on your feet during a crossing. She has 220 volt power on board.
Rags II sleeps up to 8 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a traditional dining area with a TV/DVD and an assortment of movies and books
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. A camera table with electrical socket and a rinse tank are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras.
Rags II lower deck has 8 comfortable staterooms and 2 shared heads.
All cabins have individual storage, drawers and AC.
8 Twin Staterooms:
Double bed (lower) and single (upper) bunk-style bed, window.
2 Shared Bathrooms :
With heads with shower, soap and shampoo.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No night dives are allowed in the Tubbataha Marine Park.
- Only 1 - 2 dive(s) will be provided on the day before departure.
- No dive provided on the day of embark/departure of the trip.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available yet at the moment
- Technical Dive： Not available yet at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available yet at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available yet at the moment
- Massage Service： Not available yet at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/PHP)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Destinations||Coron and Apo Reef|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Water Toys, Massage or Spa|