Pelagian is a high-end standard professional liveaboard runs by Wakatobi Dive Resort, offering dive liveaboard trips in the Wakatobi area all year round, it only accommodate 10 guests.
|Date||08/05/23 to 15/05/23|
Pelagian measuring 36 meters in length with a 7.5 meter beam, cruise at 10 knots per hour. It was built in Norway back to year 1980, and completely overhauled & upgraded a few times in the past years.
Pelagian offers home-from-home comforts in an intimate setting, with discrete personalised service, along the way guests enjoy the exclusive amenities of a world-class motor yacht.
On the main deck, there is a very comfortable and well-equipped salon with large flatscreen TV, DVD player, book and digital music library, and a refined dining area. Guest also can find hot & cold drinks along with the chef’s freshly prepared cookies, the snacks are available 24 hrs.
The aft deck is a place for breakfast, lunch and dive briefings.
There is a spacious camera room with charging facilities (220v/50Hz electrical outlets, with universal sockets) allows for untroubled preparation and care of cameras and housings.
The upper deck is partially shaded and has cushioned bench, chairs, tables and chaise longues.
Pelagian has a functional dive deck with 3 Bauer K-14 compressors, Nitrox Technologies ® NO2 system. There are hot showers and fresh, dry towels available too.
Pelagian has 5 stylish and spacious cabins, it accommodate maximum of 10 guests per trip:
All cabins have been luxuriously furnished with private en-suite bathroom, individual air conditioning.
1 Master Suite :
Located on the main deck, it spans the full width of the vessel. Features: A King Size bed, a lounge with sofa, HD flatpanel TV with Blu-ray DVD player, bedside tables, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
2 Superlux Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, both offer fresh, bright spa-like environments. Features: A queen-size bed and separate day bed, bedside tables, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, under bed drawers.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, it offers excellent private. Features: A small double bed and a single bed, plenty of large cupboards, a small sitting area.
1 Standard Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, it offers perfect locale for the camera equipment tinkerer! Features: Two single beds, built-in storage.
- Diving activity is offered as a supplement on select trip.
- Diving package can choose from 2 or 4 dives/day, 70min/dive.
- Diving package include Nitrox for nitrox certified divers.
- Fluo Diving Experience available, at extra cost.
- No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Kite surfing package is available June - September
- Nitrox：Available, included in dive package
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Only available at Wakatobi Dive Resort
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Alcoholic beverage
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Massage/Spa service
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Tech Friendly, Watersport equipment, Camera Station, Fishing gear, Massage or Spa, Wi-Fi, Laundry|