Maldives Blue Force One is a deluxe standard dive liveaboard runs by Blue Froce Fleet, offering professional diving trips around Maldives according to the seasons, it can accommodate 24 guests.
|Date||28/12/24 to 04/01/25|
|Boat||Maldives Blue Force One|
Maldives Blue Force One is considered as one of the best Maldivan dive liveaboard runs by Blue Force Fleet, formerly known as Leo/Leo Force, it has 42 meters length x 12 meters wide, with 700cv Caterpillar engines, 3 generators and the boat is equipped with last generation lighting system inside, outside and underwater with touch switches.
Maldives Blue Force One was completely renovated in 2015/2016, it is now has 11 guests cabins for up to 22 guests. The indoor saloon are equipped with comfortable sofas, massage armchairs, 65’ TV with in house channels, satellite navigation, film system, 220V power supplies.
There is a Disco room with Karaoke and other music equipment available for guests to use during the trip. There are WiFi singal covered the whole boat all the time (singal are not always guaranteed - In general, Maldives has good connection).
Maldives Blue Force One has two outdoor Jacuzzis onboard : one in bow and the other in stern. For guests who enjoy the sun, there are 3 sundeck with sunbeds and mattresses: in bow, stern and in the upper bridge. In additional, there is an open bar on the back of the upper deck can provide cold drinks during the crusie.
The dive will take place from the Dhoni, an 18‐metre‐long auxiliary boat where the air compressors, nitrox membrane and dive equipment are stored. The dive equipment is stored in the dhoni all the week, the tank is refilled after every dive. The Dhoni is completely independent from the boat, so thanks to its maneuverability it is quite easy to access to the dive spots and the divers’ collection is more comfortable. And it keeps the noise of the compressors away from onboard guests and humidity equipment will never be a problem anymore.
Maldives Blue Force One is also Rebreather friendly liveaboard, guest who wish to dive Rebreather, just need to pay for an reasonable additional fee.
Maldives Blue Force One has 12 excellent guest cabins, it can welcome 24 guests ：
All cabins fully equipped with en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, remote control for lights and air conditioning, drawer unit, mirrors, 32’ TV with in house movies, satellite WIFI, in boat phone circuit, safe, bathrobes and towels, 220V power supply facilities.
2 Junior Suite (No. 110 & 112)：
Located on the upper deck, with 1 double bed and 1 separate single bed, bathroom with bath tub.
1 Deluxe Cabin (No. 111)：
Located on the upper deck, with 2 separate single beds, this cabin is the only cabin without TV set.
2 Master Suites (No. 108 & 109)：
Located on the main deck, each with one double bed, sofa sitting area, bathroom equipped with private jacuzzi for two persons, with seaview windows.
1 Master Cabin (No. 101)：
Located on the lower deck, with one double bed, one sofa sitting area, bathroom with bath tub
6 Deluxe Cabin (No. 102 - 107)：
Located on the lower deck, with 1 double bed and 1 separate single bed, bathroom with shower
- 17 - 18 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Stand‐paddle surf (SUP), Kayaks are available for guests.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/EUR), credit cards.
- Crew Number：19, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Twin Double||$2,997.86|
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Cabin cleaning service
- Crew gratuity
|Destinations||Central Maldives, South Maldives|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Watersport equipment, Camera Station, Jacuzzi, Wi-Fi, Laundry|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|