Galapagos Master is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Master Fleet, offering scuba trips in the Galapagos Islands, it can accommodate 16 guests.
|Date||26/06/23 to 03/07/23|
Galapagos Master was built in 2004 the yacht, formerly known as "Deep Blue". It was undergo a full refit in November 2014 - April 2015, and finally re-launched in May 2015 as a professional dive liveaboard under the Master Liveaboard Fleet. The refit was overseen by the experienced yacht building team of Siren Fleet, Jan & Frank Van Der Linde.
Galapagos Master is a 32.3 meters long, 7.5 meters wide professional steel dive liveaboard, cruises at 9 knots, it has 110v and 220v power with US plugs onboard.
On the main deck there is air-conditioned indoor lounge with cushioned bench seating and plasma screen for movie and photo viewing. The indoor dining area is adjacent to the lounge and complete with cocktail bar. It has an indoor camera set-up station, with numerous charging points (US round pin plug) and storage drawers is situated to the rear providing ample room for a full photography charter group. Further camera preparation areas can be found on the rear deck next to the dive deck.
The upper level has shaded outdoor bench seating with cushioned loungers from where our guests can enjoy the fresh air and views of The Galapagos. For those who enjoy to relax in the sun there is the top level sun-deck or upper level bow area with additional cushioned loungers provided for your comfort. Guests are free to take advantage of the gangways on both the port and starboard sides to walk around the yacht or visit the Captain in his bridge on the upper deck.
Galapagos Master offer a choice of international and local cuisine, all meals are served in buffet style. In between the meals, there is always some tasty treats for you to pick up. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
There is a range of fruit juices, balck/green herbal teas, carbonated soft drinks available any time of the day, as well as instant and freshly brewed coffee. Guests may also select beer, wine or spirit from the cocktail bar for an additional fee, in accordace with local law, we have a "Ship-Only" bar policy.
The dive deck is found on the aft deck of the main deck. Equipped with individual set up areas, under bench storage for masks, fins and other personal items. Rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and camera gear, whilst there are 2 shower heads for those wishing for a quick post-dive rinse down, and also 2 deck bathrooms.
A further 2 deck heads are situated on the starboard side of the boat, just in front of the salon entrance.
Galapagos Master has 9 well-appointed modern guest cabins, limited by the license the boat takes no more than 16 divers per trip, although, it can accomodate up to 18.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, Wall fan, A/C, storage area, safety box, bathrobes, hiar dryer, shower gel, US plug outlet 110 & 220 Volts, adapter.
4 Upper Deck Cabins (# 6 - 9)
On the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side upon request, it can be converted into one king size double bed, seaview windows.
1 Main Deck Cabin (# 5)
On the main deck, this cabin comes with a large double bed, seaview windows.
4 Lower Deck Cabins (# 1 - 4 ):
On the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side upon request, it can be converted into one king size double bed, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
- Usually 8D/7N diving trip will offer 18 - 20 dives in total.
- Usually 11D/10N diving trip will offer up to 30 dives in total.
- 1 Check dive will be provided on the embarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Divers must have AOW level with at least 50 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD), credit cards
- Crew Number：11, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Naturalist guide
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera Station, Laundry|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|