The world's most exotic diving destination has a new attraction. She is the M.V. Chertan, a purpose-built dive boat which has begun operations out of Alotau in Milne Bay and is equipped with a full complement of crew and divemaster Rob van der Loos.
The Chertan is a 18 Metre (60ft) dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is twin diesel-powered and has 110/240 volt power on board.
The Chertan has recently undergone a major refit to the cabins, their access and the dive deck.
The Chertan sleeps up to 10 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a nice air conditioned salon with a TV, a stereo player and a bar. The dining area and the galley are adjacent to the salon. The two main bathrooms are accessible from the deck. The upper deck is partially shaded has chairs and tables.
The dive deck is well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. Two camera tables and a closet are conveniently located for your camera.
The aft of the dive deck is equipped with exit ladders, fin storage and freshwater showers.
The Chertan lower deck has 5 comfortable staterooms.
Stateroom (no 5): Queensize bed and single bed, private head with shower, AC, porthole.
Stateroom (no 3 & 4): Two bunk-style single beds, private head. Shower on the main deck, porthole.
- Stateroom (no 1 & 2): Two bunk-style single beds, head and shower on the main deck, porthole.
Unlimited dives per day including night dive.
Weights, weight belts and 12l aluminium tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
All dives are from the mother ship.
- Nitrox available: 50 PKG /day.
- Rental Dive Equipment available： Consisting of BCD and regulator, rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance： Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance : Strongly advised.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available： No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: AUD and local currency PGK (Papua New Guinean Kina).
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
- Other: Kayak.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Destinations||Papua New Guinea|