Solitude One is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Solitude Fleet, offering dive trips in both the Philippines and Palau according to seasons, it can accommodate 22 guests.
Solitude One is a 52 meters long, 8.6 meters wide steel-hulled merchant vessel originally built in 1979 and compeletly rebuilt in 2013. This boat is definition of luxury begins with its design, creating purposeful and functional spaces for rest and play, with even the vessel’s dive deck and boat deck space. It has two engines, cruising speed at 11 knots per hour.
Solitude One has a well-trained crew team who address their guests by name, can anticipate individual needs, and appear only when needed, allowing them the privacy and exclusivity of a “home away from home”.
The main lounge area is designed both for social interaction and private reflection. The lounge will immediately sets you at ease with its deck colour scheme. From its very inviting bean bags beckoning you to sink into them with a good book to the plush sofas to play card and board games with your pals. Computer terminals are available if you want to leave your laptop at home and a library of carefully selected periodicals and books will give you all the intellectual stimulation you need.
There is an independent digital room placed adjacent to the lounge, purpose-built for safely stowing camera and video equipment, for prepping, charging batteries and working on. A CCTV will also be installed to make sure everything stays safe!
Solitude One has another Open air dinning lounge on the upper deck, as well as a jacuzzi for relaxing during the cruise.
Meals are carefully planned and constructed to make sure all palates are taken into consideration. Great pride goes into the preparation of these meals and special diets are attended to, so we can look after you well.
There is a wide selection of beverages at your disposal, and there will always be something for the peckish, even in the wee hours of the morning. The bar serves a good selection of spirits, wines and beer, readily available to you at an additional cost.
Solitude One also features a spacious sundeck for all the sun lovers. Half the deck is swathed in shade for those of you who prefer fresh sea air under some UV protection. The deck is also great for watching out for dancing dolphins and breaching mantas or hanging out in the evenings to look at constellations in the night sky. On specified trips, a massage therapist can work your cares away on the open deck. It'll just be like your own private resort, surrounded by clear blue waters, mushroom islands and your personal reflections.
The dive deck has enough space to accommodate 30 divers. Fully equipped with 3 air compressor, Nitrox membrane system, 130 units aluminium tanks in different size with DIN Valves (York Adapters available), Rebreather Support etc.
Solitude One has 10 guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 22 guests per trip :
All cabins have en-suite bathroom (with shampoo and shower gel), A/C, safe deposit box, bath robes, towels, hair dryer, reading lights, ample hangers & wardrobe organisers, electrical points with 200V - 240V.
1 VIP Stateroom (Cabin A1) :
Located on the main deck, at the front of the vessel. This is the largest cabin available with 19.2sqm, comes with a kingsize double bed and a day‐bed that can be converted into a single bed for a 3rd person sharing (child 12 years or younger) if required.
1 VIP Stateroom (Cabin A2) :
Located on the main deck, cabin size about 14.7sqm. This cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
1 VIP Stateroom (Cabin B6) :
Located on the lower deck, this is the 2nd largest cabin with 17.8sqm in size. This cabin somes with a kingsize double bed and a day‐bed that can be converted into a single bed for a 3rd person sharing (child 12 years or younger) if required.
2 Deluxe Double Cabins (Cabin B1, B2) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin is 11.7sqm in size, comes with one queen-size double bed, ideal for couples.
3 Deluxe Twin Cabins (Cabin B3, B5, B7) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin is 11.7sqm in size, comes with one queen-size double bed and an extra single bed in bunk style.
1 Deluxe Bunk Cabin (Cabin B4) :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin is 10.5sqm in size, comes with two single beds in bunk style.
1 Quad Sharing Cabin (Cabin B8) :
Located on the lower deck, 23.7sqm in size. This cabin is designed for families, a small group of friends or individuals who do not mind sharing with other like‐minded divers. The cabin has 2 bunk‐beds and 2 single beds, each guest will have their own wardrobe and personal electrical points to charge their own gadgets.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
- No night dives are allowed in the Tubbataha Marine Park.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Complimentary Nautilus Lifeline GPS will be provided.
- Dive Guides ratio : 1 to 6 Divers, Private Guide available with surcharge
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Only on Full Charters with surcharge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment yet
- Payment on board：Cash (USD), credit cards
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity