Golden Dolphin II is a comfortable standard professional dive yacht runs by Golden Dolphin Fleet, offering scuba trips all around Egyptian Red Sea. It can accommodate 20 guests.
Golden Dolphin II is a professional dive yacht running by the Golden Dolphin Fleet, It provides guests quality time and pleasant moments in the Red Sea. It was originally built during 2005 - 2006, and it had completely renovated in 2014.
Golden Dolphin II measuring 36 meters long and 8 meters wide, it is designed especially for divers - it has a dive deck with a very large platform fully equipped with 3 compressors, 12L & 15L aluminum tanks, 2 zodiacs with outboard engines (25HP and 40HP) and plenty of room to store your personal gear and get ready before each dive.
Guests will also enjoy the spacious air-conditioned dining and salon area that comes with TV, Video/DVD and a stereo sound system, as well as two large and comfortable sun decks for relaxing in a cozy friendly atmosphere. There, non-diving partners will find several possibilities to have an exciting holiday trip as well.
In order to ensure safety at all times, the boat comes with 2 life rafts and life jackets, oxygen and first aid, fire extinguishers in every cabin and in the saloon, a fire alarm system and smoke detectors. The electricity supply onboard is European two-pin 220V/50Hz. As well there is a charging point for cameras and torches on the diving decks.
Golden Dolphin II offering guests WiFi free of charge. It will be available wherever is a signal for mobile phones. Please note that the Egyptian internet and mobile phone connection is not like European standard and the access will be limited (mainly available when the boat is closer to land).
Golden Dolphin II has 10 guest cabins which can comfortably accommodate up to 20 guests.
All cabins comes with air-conditioning, private bathroom, mini refrigerator and storage place.
2 Double Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one king-sized bed, seaview window.
8 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
- Usually offer 3 dives per day, about 16 dives per week
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/EGP/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi