Dolphin Dream is a comfortable standard dive yacht, offering both scuba diving and snorkeling trips in the Bahamas according, it can accommodate 12 guests.
Dolphin Dream is a 26.21 meters long, 8 meters wide expedition expedition, designed with your safety and comfort in mind. It is a US registered vessel with all US crew, meeting all safety and equipment requirements of the US.
Dolphin Dream is owned and operated by Captain Scott Smith with over 40 years experience in Bahamas liveaboard shark diving. Captain Scott shares with you the Bahamas Best Shark Diving trips with the best boat, best service, best safety, and best fun!
The salon and cabins are located aft off center line, the most comfortable place in a boat. The salon has four benches and four chairs surrounding two tables for dining. The galley and salon are separated by a serving counter.
There is a drink bar with a refrigerator, ice maker, coffee pots and a sink. There is room for cameras on shelves with electric and below the benches, A 27” TV, DVD/VCR, stereo, book and video library.
The back deck has tables for cameras, fresh water rinse hose, aquarium, fishing equipment and the stairs to the upper deck. The large built in platform has the scuba tanks and benches. The water is just a short distance for entrance and a ladder to climb out on. There are big flood lights that shine into the water for night swims or dives.
Dolphin Dream's upper deck has the dingy (for rescues or shore excursions), gear storage boxes, a sundeck for sunbathing, and a covered deck to stay out of the sun with plenty of space for dolphin watching. The large bow fore deck has plenty of space for dolphin watching.
Life on board is informal and relaxing, comfortable and clean. While enjoying your solitude, you will encounter a stress free atmosphere where dressing down is encouraged and world news is only in the back of your mind. The days are spent experiencing nature and our nights are spent anchored under the stars. The cruise will normally avoid the tourist traps unless requested.
Meals onboard include outstanding home-style cooking. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are always prepared fresh. Our meals include meats, vegetarian options, starches, multiple vegetables, salads, and fresh fruits. Snacks including fruits, nuts, and sweets are always available.
Refreshments such as ice water, juices, soda, coffee, hot or cold tea, and lemonade are included. Notify us ahead of time and we can accommodate any special dietary needs.
Dolphin Dream is manned by two licensed captains, a cook and a mate all trained to give the safest and funnest service. Safety is our number one priority, particularly when you're in the water. At all times there are two crew on the boat watching, in case anybody has a problem while swimming. There is always one crew in the water with you while swimming.
The helpful friendly crew are experienced professionals, dedicated to making your adventure perfect! They will fill tanks, carry your camera, remember your name, cook, clean, drive and more to make sure you are having one of the best time of your life. As the safety is Dolphin Dream's motto, service is their pleasure.
Dolphin Dream has 6 spacious cabins, it can host up to 12 guests each trip.
All cabins are air-conditioned, with electronic safety deposit boxes. 2 large towels per person are provided during the trip.
2 bathrooms with showers/toilets are shared between all the guests.
1 Guest Cabin：
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with 1 double bed and 1 single beds (bunk style).
5 Guest Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds (bunk style).
- 7D/6N Snorkeling trip : 5 days snorkeling.
- 9D/8N Diving trip : include 7 diving days.
- 4 to 5 dives per day, include night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All divings are self-guided, guide only led the shark dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash only (USD)
- Crew Number：4 - 5, include 1 or 2 dive guide(s)
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin Double
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity