Dhaainkan’baa is a high-end standard liveaboard, offering dive & leisure charter trips in the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 14 guests.
Dhaainkan’baa is an exclusive luxury liveaboard yacht, it has 40 meter in length, and 10.5 meter wide. It is designed and built with the optimum comfort of the guest in mind. The mesmeric atmosphere created by the decor of handcrafted wood works, lavish contemporary furnishings and suitably matched furniture & amenities, will provide the utmost relaxation cruising through the tranquil beauty of the coral atolls, coupled with a well programmed system of service to exceed expectations.
The Saloon on the main deck is equipped with high comfort Italian made sofa seating for couch time or talk about the adventures of the day. A high definition 3D Television with a Blu-Ray Player, adds blockbuster entertainment for those who wish to indulge into the world of 3D movies, games and documentaries. A selection of 3D movies comprising of movies and games suitable for different ages is available at the lounge.
In fort of the upper deck, there are sun lounge and an 8 persons Spa Whirlpool Jacuzzi, it is the perfect place to share chit-chat with family and friends alternating between sun baths and a dip in the hot tub with massaging jets.
There is a private studio for enjoy and have fun playing video games or watching blockbuster movies on the 48 inch LCD Television with Theatre Surround Sound. Game systems available include Sony PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii. Games of different genres suitable for adults and children!
The Spa Centre complimented by an uniquely crafted massage room Steam Room and Sauna, offering the long proven skin and body revitalizing benefits after a day of activity.
There is also a fitness room on the upper deck, fitness lovers from having a good sweat. Keep in ship shape by hopping onto the treadmill, riding the exercising bike or doing light weight training.
The place for nature lovers who like to graze in the Maldivian sun, with a 360 deg view of the surrounding majestic scenery during the day. In the evenings, the sun deck becomes the star gazers spot of choice to view the countless stars of the clear Maldivian skies.
Dhaainkan’baa consisting of the Master Chef, Pastry Chef, Sous Chef and the Commis, ready to offer guests the best they could make for dining.
Dhaainkan’baa has 7 cabins, it can welcome a maximum of 14 guests.
All cabins have private bathrooms, Satellite TV, Surround Sound System, Private Bar, Nespresso Coffee & Tea, IDD Telephone, Private Safe, Programmed Mood Lighting and other modern accessories.
All bathrooms feature a Spa Bath Tub, WC & Bidet, spate Shower Cubicle, Hot & Cold Water and a whole range of amenities.
1 Twin Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
6 Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with a queen size bed and sofa, portholes.
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Kayaks, SUPs, windsurfs, water ski, fun tubes available for guests.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service： Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) or credit cards
- Crew Number：20, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Fuel surcharge
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Massage/Spa service
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Watersport equipment, Camera Station, Fishing gear, Massage or Spa, Jacuzzi, Wi-Fi, Laundry