Blue Melody is a comfortable standard dive yacht runs by Blue O Two Fleet, offering scuba trips all around Egyptian Red Sea. It can accommodate 26 guests.
Blue Melody is a beautiful wooden vessel measures 38m in length and 8.3m in width, built in 2005 and refurbished in 2008, followed by an update in early 2016, it is a traditional Egyptian style liveaboard designed specifically for divers to make your diving holiday as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Blue Melody is specially laid-out for having guests spend their holidays aboard, there is of course ample space for all guests to relax and enjoy their diving cruise.
Blue Melody a large dining area, separate sky lounge with state of the art entertainment system and double and twin cabins, all benefiting from en suite facilities, air conditioning and personal entertainment systems. TV's in the communal areas are also equipped with a hard drive containing movies and TV series. A generous dive deck also makes kitting up and getting in the water a stress free experience from this beautiful Red Sea liveaboard.
For guests who love to stay out in the sun, feeling the salty air breeze and the magnificent views of the Red Sea, they may stay in the featured sun decks both available in the lower and upper decks. Both sun decks have shaded areas, sun lounges, and comfortable table and chairs. Guests will definitely enjoy the magnificent panoramic view of the Red Sea in the upper deck.
Onboard, the chef offer a choice of international and local cuisine, all meals are served in buffet style. In between the meals, there is always some tasty treats for you to pick up. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
There is a range of fruit juices, balck/green herbal teas, carbonated soft drinks available any time of the day, as well as instant and freshly brewed coffee. Guests may also select beer, wine or spirit from the cocktail bar for an additional fee.
Blue Melody provide divers a spacious and well equipped dive deck with a nitrox membrane and can also cater for rebreather and technical divers. All guests will be allocated an individual set up location with under bench storage for masks, fins and other personal items. A central camera set up table can be used to store prepared equipment ahead of the dive, with dedicated rinse tanks provided.
Blue Melody has 13 comfortab guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 26 guests per tirp:
All cabins equipped with air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom, in-cabin entertainment system with television, storage spaces and charging station with 220v EU/UK sockets.
2 Classic Double Cabins (#12 & 13) :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview window.
1 Classic Double Cabin (#11) :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview window.
10 Classic Twin Cabins (#1 - #10) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
- Up to 4 dives per day, about 18 dives per week
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Supports all types of totally closed-circuit rebreathers (CCR)
- Private Dive Guide Service can be provided with extra cost.
- Dive courses can be offered during the trip, must be pre-booked.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/EGP/GBP) only
- Crew Number：16, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Tech Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi