Azalea is a high-end standard liveaboard, it offering dive and leisure trips all around the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 16 - 18 guests.
Azalea is a purpose built luxury steel yacht that meets the highest safety standard at sea. Make Azalea cruise your home on your voyage into paradise. Indulge yourself into a truly unique experience from Maldives luxury accommodation to world class cuisine here on Azalea Cruise and let us make your holiday truly remarkable.
Relish every moment of your voyage on this 38 meter long vessel comprising of three main decks and an additional sun deck: Enter the vessel through main entrance onto the main deck and walk through the kitchen and dinning areas, the upper deck takes you into the tv lounge with a bar equipped to serve you your favourite drinks at your convenience. Finally the let your skin soak up the Maldivian sun as you unwind on our sun deck or relax in our on board jacuzzi and take in the breath taking views of the archipelago with your favourite drink in hand.
Azalea offers a variety of onboard service & facilities, which includes: Wifi, Wine and liquor, Cocktails, TV, Live Music, Room service, excursions, 6 pax jacuzzi, cyber service, laundry service, Yoga class, water golf, Fishing activities, scuba diving, Jetski, Fun tubing, wakeboarding, kite surfing, sand bank trip, snorkeling, dolphin cruise, sea kayaks, private island trip, whale excursions, beach games... to ensure both divers and non-divers will enjoy a quality time.
Azalea also aim to delight your taste buds with the finest international cuisines prepared by our dedicated culinary staff on board. Enjoy the exquisite dishes from the west to the east, every meal of the day to add even more to your experience here at home away from home.
Like all the other boars, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the diving equipment, compressors and tanks stay in the dive dhoni during the cruise, in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Azalea has 9 spacious guest cabins, it can welcome 18 guests per trip.
Each room has meet 5 stars hotel standards with modern fixture and fittings and luxurious amenities, with individually controlled AC, en-suite bathrooms, storage space and much much more :
1 Ocean View Master Suite
Located on the main deck, this is the most spacious room on board. Wake up to a world of infinite possibilities with spectacular views on the comfort of your bed fitted with the finest Egyptian linen. With the front half of the room covered in windows, this room is nothing short of sheer luxury,comfort and spectacle. Your world of luxury does not stop here. Walk into the sleek and modern bathroom fitted with the finest fixtures including separate shower cubicle and jacuzzi bathtub to further unwind on your holiday.
2 Ocean View Junior Suites
Located on the main deck, each room is designed with every detail accounted for to add the perfect touch to your holiday. Feel at home and rest on our king/queen size bed fitted with the finest Egyptian linen as you take in the breath taking views. The bliss of your stay with us continues as you enter your private bathroom fitted with the sleek modern fixtures and showers.
6 Superior Twin Cabins
Located on the lower deck, these cabins are designed for our more adventurous guests and larger groups. Fitted with modern fixtures and luxurious amenities we aim to make your stay with us memorable and enjoyable. As per your requests these rooms are available as twin or single bed rooms. The rooms and toilets are specially designed to help you get the best of your journey.
- 17 - 18 dives per week (1 night dive per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Kayaks, fishing & snorkeling gear, SUPs, water golf, jet ski are available.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：21, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Ocean View Master Suite
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- VAT and local taxes
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Massage/Spa service
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity