Dive and Cruise Ltd, Dive and Sail Ltd and Dive Abroad Lp are our main operating companies that organizing and selling dive vacations worldwide.
When you send us a booking request, in less than 24hrs (during weekdays) to 48hrs (during weekends), you will receive an email from us. We will provide you with the real-time availabity, cabin information, promotion info and price. In the event the trip you choose do not have availability, our agent will offer you a few similar options.
Once you made your decisions about the trip you want to join, we will confirm with you for your participation. During the confirmation, you can inform us how you would like to proceed your payment.
When you make a reservation with us, you will have different possibilities to proceed your payment to us in order to confirm your trip. If you have any question, you can always write us an email : [email protected], we will get in touch soon.
After payment has been received, we will send a Confirmation Voucher to the email address you provided. The Voucher serves both as proof of your booking and as an invoice for your administration.
International Bank Transfer (SWIFT Network)
Payments can be made via International Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account in Hong Kong.
- Accept currencies : USD, EUR, CHF, AUD, GBP, SGD, CAD, NZD, JPY, HKD, THB, RMB
- We can make invoice by using your local currency if it is part of the listed currencies.
- We use XE.com to convert the invoice currency to your local currency.
- The handling fee is $5 - $30 depends on your local bank (outside Hong Kong).
- For local HK banks pay via FPS in HKD or RMB, no handling fee will be charged.
- A bank slip is required to send to us, as soon as you made the transfer.
- It usually takes 3 - 5 business days for the payment to arrive.
European Bank Transfer (SEPA Network)
We also have a company bank account in the EU. It could be useful for our European guests
- Only accept Euro payment!
- Use SEPA network with no bank fees or currency exchange fees.
- You need to be an EU resident
- You need to have an European bank account
Credit Cards & PayPal
Depends on the booking conditions, the total payment of your invoice can be split to deposit and balance. You can pay only the deposit part with credit card or PayPal, or both.
We usually advise our guests to pay deposit (10 - 20% of the total invoice) by credit card/PayPal in order to get all the benefits linked to their credit card, then settle the rest of the balance with bank transfer to reduce the handling fees.
- Credit card payments incur 3 - 3.9% handling fee
- Credit cards accept : MasterCard / Visa / American Express
- PayPal payments incur 3 - 4% handling fee, depends on your location.
Wechat Pay & Alipay
Dive and Cruise Ltd can offer Alipay or Wechat payment for our divers based in China.
The payment will be shown in USD or EUR according to your invoice, you can settle the payment directly in RMB.
- Payment can be paid in RMB
- Payments incur 3.5% handling fee per transaction.
- Contact us for more details.
Digital Currency : BTC / ETH / USDT
We do accept payments by digital currency.
- In regards to the high volatility, there will be 5% administrative fee for BTC and ETH.
- No fees will be charge if you are paying in USDT
- The payment has to be done within 20 mins from received QR code.
- You need to send a screenshot of your “payment done” to us within 20 mins.
- Contact us for more details.