Wellenreng is a comfortable standard liveaboard, offering both diving and leisure trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate 6 guests.
Wellenreng is a wooden two-mast motor sailor that is pleasing the eye and offers lots of room with the most modern equipment for your comfort. The whole boat is entirely made of wood in the traditional Indonesian style. Specially selected teak has been used for the individually designed interior.
Wellenreng has a 25m2 large indoor salon with adjoining small bar: coffee, tea and other non-alcoholic refreshments are always available during the day. It is also where the diving trip briefings will take place.
In the evening films or the diving photos of the day can be watched using the 40' flat screen or guests can just enjoy listening to music from the audio system with iPod connection. If anyone is looking for some quieter evenings, he may take a look at the library with books in several languages.
The large sun deck is ideal for sunbathing or to relax in the comfortable deckchairs in the shade.
Wellenreng is equipped with modern safety equipment such as safety rafts, GPS, sonar, etc. All crew members undergo a training in emergency management procedures. The austrian cruise director will give guests a safety briefing during the first day on board.
To make the diving as comfortable as possible for divers, on board there is a 6-meter long fiberglass dinghy for a safe and easy entry. Diving equipment is stored there and waits for divers to get wet.
For guest's personal safety while guests are diving the crew will hand out a Nautilus Lifeline to every diver.
Between the guided dives there are lots of options for activities: snorkelling, kayaking, fishing (outside the National Parks), use the video and photo processing equipment available in the saloon, read diving literature, watch movies or climb the crow's nest (only for the brave).
Start the day with the delicious aroma of freshly roasted Indonesian coffee and freshly baked bread as well as a selection of seasonal fruits. During the day, the chef will personally take care of all the guests with international cuisine and local specialties. He will also prepare fresh fish according to guests' preferences.
Due to the limited amount of divers, guests are very flexible concerning the dive organisation and the crew can fulfil the guests' requests.
Wellenreng has 3 spacious cabins, can cater for a maximum of 7 guests or 6 divers on board.
All cabins offer private bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, ample storage space, and several power outlets.
3 Double/Triple Cabins
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 1 double bed and 1 single bed (Not bunk style), portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- 1 - 2 dive(s) will be provided on the day before departure.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- All diving will provide Nautilus Lifeline to every diver.
- Kayaks, SUPs, fiberglass boats are available for use.
- Every trip it only takes up to 6 divers only
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available to rent, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/IDR/EUR)
- Crew Number：5, including 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees