Valentina is a diving liveaboard managed by Fun Azul Fleet that depending on the seasons runs trips to Socorro archipelago and the Sea of Cortez. It can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Valentina is a 38 meters long, 10 meters wide deluxe steel vessel, cruises at 12 knots per hour. It was originally built in 1999, then after a long reconstruction period, it was re-born as a Fun Azul Fleet dive liveaboard back in 2013. Fun Azul Fleet has 15 years of experience in the Baja Peninsula providing diving cruise services with unbeatablly friendly crew.
Valentina has an indoor dining area, also used as lounge area, located on upper deck. It’s a luminous room, fitted out with cosy sofas and chairs, large flat TV screen and DVD player, and a library.
Delicious Mexican food ,European, Asian dishes can be offered during the cruise, the chef will even make a typical Mexican BBQ dinner when possible. All meals are buffet style consists of vegetables, rice, pasta, soup, fish, beef, Sashimi(raw fish), Tacos, ceviche ets.
Valentina also offer an open Bar with complimentary beverage including draft-beer and soft drinks.
On the sundeck, there is a large sitting area with another open bar, as well as audio equipments for guests to enjoy resting between dive.
The large diving platform is well laid out, with compartment for your diving gear, a central camera table with two levels, a shower with hot water, Water entries are done from two tenders boats.
Valentina has 10 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 20 guests on board:
All cabins are air conditioned and have ensuite bathroom, ample storage space, mirror, hair dryer, outlets with 110V power.
2 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed (non-bunk), windows.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Located on the main deck, this cabin only have one double bed, great for a couple, windows.
7 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, windows.
3 to 4 dives per diving day, depending on conditions.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure (Socorro)
1 dive will be provided on the day of departure (Sea of Cortez)
Divers must reach AOW with at least 50 logged dives for Socorro.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees