The Odyssey, a 132' air-conditioned live-aboard vessel has spacious rooms, private ensuite facilities, and a large entertainment lounge. All meals and beverages are included and so is the nitrox
The Truk Odyssey is a 40 Metre (132ft) steel dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. Previously named The Marie-Anda, she was built in 1978 in Fiji and was used as a cruise ship around Yasawa Island, Fiji, until 1999. Then she was refitted and became The Truk Odyssey. Her last refitting was in 2008. She is twin diesel-powered and can cruise at 9 knots and has 110 volt power on board.
The Truk Odyssey sleeps up to 16 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon with a bar, a TV/DVD/VCR player and an assortment of movies, games and books.
The upper deck is partially shaded and has chaise longues, chairs, tables and BBQ. The indoor dining area offers a great view of the sea.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear lockers and an in-place fill station. A 3-tier camera table, a charging station and rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras.
The dive platform is equipped with two exit ladders and freshwater showers.
The Truk Odyssey has 9 comfortable staterooms.
All cabins have private head with shower, sink, AC, TV/DVD and are carpeted.
4 Double Staterooms (no 5, 6, 7 & 8): Kingsize bed convertible into two single beds, porthole.
1 Double Stateroom (no 9): double bed, porthole.
2 Double Staterooms (no 3 & 4): Kingsize bed convertible into two single beds, port window.
2 Single Staterooms (no 1 & 2): Single bed, port window.
5 dives per day including night dive.
Weights, weight belts and 80 cu. ft. (12L) aluminium tanks with standard yoke and DIN valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and most of them are from the mother ship and some from two (20 and 25ft) tender boats.
- Nitrox available: Included.
- 100cu.ft (15L) steel available : Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Technical Dive Facilities: Double Al 80’ tank systems, Dual valve isolation manifolds: DIN or yoke, Al 30’ for deco gases, Fixed deco bar. Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available： Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance: Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available：No.
- Payment on board：By cash only: USD.
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
- Other: Land tour for additional fee.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Boat accident insurance
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit