The Tidak Apa’Pa is a traditional Phinisi boat. It offers different routes in Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea and South Sulawesi. It can accommodate up to 8 divers on board.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
The Tidak Apa’Pa is a traditional Indonesian boat, released in 2001 from Tanah Biru shipyards in South Sulawesi, flagship of the shipbuilding industry, where it returns every year for maintenance and improvements. 100% made of wood, with a characteristic banana shape, 2 masts and 7 sails, this « Phinisi » is 21m long and 5,5m wide, and has a maximal capacity of 8 persons in 4 double bed cabins. The bathroom is opened to the sea and offers without a doubt the most relaxing view you could ever hope for!
The Tidak Apa’Pa offers perfect spots to chill for a while on the wide and spacious deck, with as only sound the lullaby of the waves.
The diving deck is convenient and closes the departure area, which means no heavy lifting! Fresh water and camera charging stations are numerous and equally easy to reach! Can things get any better?
The Tidak Apa’Pa is not luxurious, but comfortable and super friendly. The Tidak Apa’Pa is your best choice for trips among friends or dive buddies who want to learn more about the underwater world.
The Tidak Apa’Pa has 4 cozy cabins in total, it can accommodate up to 8 guests：
The bathroom is shared by all 4 cabins.
4 double cabins：
Located on the lower deck with 1 double bed and a porthole.
3 to 4 dives per day depending of the cruise program.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Unique in Indonesia, the Tidak Apa'Pa's Team is thrilled to now offer for every destination some trips dedicated "100% Rebreather"!
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment.
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment.
- REBREATHER Dive：Available on request.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance.
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have a valid dive insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Crew gratuities:5 USD/day/person recommended.
- Payment on board：By cash (EUR/USD/IDR).
- Crew Number：Unknown including multilanguage guides.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees