The Phinisi is a deluxe standard dive yacht runs by Master Fleet, offering scuba trips both Thailand and Myanmar, it can accommodate 18 guests.
The Phinisi was built in 2007, recently it has been transformed into newly the sister boat of The Junk, officially known as ‘Cheng I Sao'. It is a 34 meters long, 8 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 8 knots. Like other Siren Fleet yachts, it was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak.
The Phinisi features a beautiful indoor air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games on the main deck.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a covered outdoor dining and refreshment area which provides a fabulous setting for all your meals. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available.
For those who enjoy the sun, there is an upper level sun-deck with cushioned loungers (un-shaded) for spending quality holiday time!
The Phinisi has an expansive shaded diving deck, with individual set-up area & storage crate. For divers who wish to rent equipment, there are brand-new Aqualung dive equipment rental service onboard, and dive courses also can be provided during the cruise.
Guests will be provided with 12L aluminium tank, weights & belt, a SMB (safety sausage) FREE of charge for the duration of the trip. There is also a camera table, a ger rinse tank, a camera rinse tank, and two deck heads shower.
The Phinisi has 7 large air-conditioned cabins, it can welcome up to a maximum of 18 divers:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, air-con, fan, several cupboards, an in-cupboard safety box, personal audio-visual entertainment system(TV/DVD/music player).
3 Double/Twin Cabins (#1, 4, 5) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one queen size double bed, upon request, it can be converted into two single beds, portholes.
2 Fixed Twin Cabin (#2, 3) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in L shape, portholes.
2 Quad Cabins (#6, 7) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with four single beds (two of them are in bunk style), portholes.
- Similan route: 5 Days / 4 Nights (14 Dives)
- Similan route: 7 Days / 6 Nights (19 Dives)
- Southern Explorer route: 3 Days / 2 Nights (10 Dives)
- Myanmar route : 11 Days / 10 Nights (33 Dives)
- Best of Thailand route: 11 Days / 10 Nights (33 Dives)
- No dives will be offered on the embarkation day.
- No dives will be offered on the disembarkation day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional costt
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (THB/USD/EUR) or credit cards
- Crew Number：12 - 13, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity