The Phinisi is a deluxe standard professional dive yatch runs by Siren Fleet, offering scuba trips in both Thailand and Myanmar according to the seasons, it can accommodate 18 guests.
The Phinisi was built in 2007, recently it has been transformed into newly the sister boat of The Junk, officially known as ‘Cheng I Sao'. It is a 34 meters long, 8 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 8 knots. Like other Siren Fleet yachts, it was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak.
The Phinisi features a beautiful indoor air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games on the main deck.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a covered outdoor dining and refreshment area which provides a fabulous setting for all your meals. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available.
For those who enjoy the sun, there is an upper level sun-deck with cushioned loungers (un-shaded) for spending quality holiday time!
The Phinisi has an expansive shaded diving deck, with individual set-up area & storage crate. For divers who wish to rent equipment, there are brand-new Aqualung dive equipment rental service onboard, and dive courses also can be provided during the cruise.
Guests will be provided with 12L aluminium tank, weights & belt, a SMB (safety sausage) FREE of charge for the duration of the trip. There is also a camera table, a ger rinse tank, a camera rinse tank, and two deck heads shower.
The Phinisi has 7 large air-conditioned cabins, it can welcome up to a maximum of 18 divers:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, aircon, fan, several cupboards, an in-cupboard safety box, personal audio-visual entertainment system(TV/DVD/music player).
3 Double/Twin Cabins (#1, 4, 5) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one queen size double bed, upon request, it can be converted into two single beds, portholes.
2 Fixed Twin Cabin (#2, 3) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in L shape, portholes.
2 Quad Cabins (#6, 7) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with four single beds (two of them are in bunk style), portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Available with additional charge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/THB/EUR)
- Crew Number：13, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees