Theia is a deluxe standard liveaboard runs by Dune Fleet, offering professional diving trips around Maldives according to the seasons, it can accommodate 20 guests.
|Date||20/05/23 to 27/05/23|
Theia is a superior standard dive liveaboard with reasonable price and trustworthy team, it measures 32 meters in length and 9.41 meters in width. With powerful engines, it cruises at 10 - 12 konts per hour, and has 220-volt power on board. This beautiful liveaboard is designed to spoil onboard guests...
Theia was built in 2006 and it had a completely renovation in late 2010 and 2016, guests will comfort and luxury blended together to offering every one onboard an experience of a life time.
On the main deck, there is a spacious air conditioned lounge with a panoramic view, a bar, a flat screen TV, video, DVD, PlayStation 3 and a well stocked bookcase for entertainme. WiFi is available onboard, so you can keep on chatting with your loved ones even if you are at the sea.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is an outdoor dining area, where the meals are served. The chef onboard will provide local delights and the freshest food onboard, breakfast, lunch and dinner onboard are a mix of Maldivian, continental and French cuisine. All meals are served buffet style. In the cooling atmosphere of the lounge, our resident bartender will serve up speciality drinks for all tastes.
Furthermore, on the upper deck has open air lounge areas both at the aft and the front, where guests can chat with thier dive buddies and share a drink or two while watching the sunset.
Finally, there is the sun lover’s paradise - the top sundeck, which features plenty of comfortable, cushioned lounging chairs, and there is the ‘Sky Bar’ where you can enjoy a drink while relishing the sea view. Here is where guests come for the sunbathing, enjoying an excellent view on the Maldivian islands, or watch the Maldives‘s starry sky!
Like all the other boars, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the diving equipment, compressors and tanks stay in the dive dhoni during the cruise, in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Theia has 10 spacious guest cabins, it can welcome up to 20 guests.
All the cabins are equipped with silent air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom, safety deposit boxes, life jackets, storage area, power outlet with 220V.
3 Seaview Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side or one double bed, seaview windows.
1 Seaview Cabin :
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, seaview windows.
1 Superior Cabin :
Located on the main deck, this cabin comes with two single beds with the possibility turn into a double bed, seaview windows.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with with a double bed or two single beds side by side, plus two extra bunk beds, portholes.
4 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, portholes.
- 8 days / 7 nights trip : 15 dives with min. 1 night dive
- 11 days / 10 nights trip : 21 dives with min. 1 night dive
- 12 days / 11 nights trip : 24 dives with min. 1 night dive
- 15 days / 14 nights trip : 31 dives with min. 1 night dive
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Divers need to be AOW level with min. 50 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/EUR/MVR)
- Crew Number：10, include 2 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Sea View Suite||$2,289.00|
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Maldivian GST Tax 16%
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Maldives Green Tax - $6 per night
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Destinations||Central Maldives, North Maldives, South Maldives|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Fishing gear, Wi-Fi|
|Languages spoken||Chinese, English, French|