Thailand Aggressor is a deluxe standard professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, offering scuba trips in the Similan Islands, it can accommodate 16 guests.
Thailand Aggressor is a 35 metres long and 7 meters wide professional dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it wasbuilt to U.S. Coast Guard and A.B.S. standards with a full complement of safety equipment. It cruises at 9 knots and has 220-volt/50 hz power onboard.
Thailand Aggressor has a beautiful spacious salon, large sun deck with shading, Jacuzzi hot tub, chaise lounges and deck chairs, bar, grill and a complete photo/video center. The onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Onboard beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Thailand Aggressor's dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear lockers and in place fill station. A camera table and a rinse tank are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and camera. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two freshwater showers.
Thailand Aggressor has 8 spacious guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, mirrored cabinet, wardrobe, independent air conditioning, volume controls, and monitor with media player.
1 Master Stateroom (# 1):
Located on the lower deck, it's the largest cabin onboard, this cabin comes with a queen bed, portlight views.
2 Master Staterooms (# 2, 3):
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a queen bed, seaview windows.
5 Deluxe Staterooms (# 4, 5, 6, 7, 8):
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds side by side that can be made into a queen bed (upon request), seaview window.
- 4 to 5 dives per day, depends on the itinerary/condition.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：8, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi|