Tarata is a budget diving liveaboard run by Grand Komodo that offers weekly scuba diving trips in Komodo National Park, accommodating up to 12 divers.
Tarata is a 25.5 meters long, 5.5 meters wide wooden schooner, cruise at 8 knots per hour.
Tarata is fully adapted for the needs of small diving groups in a simple, clean, and well organized boat with limited budget.
On the main deck, there is a fan cooled lounge with dining seating for 12 people, a TV, CD/DVD player, as well as some an assortment of movies, CDs and books.
The upper deck is shaded sun deck with chaise longues.
Tarata also features camera work stations, camera battery charging stations, on dive platform shower.
Tarata has 6 guest cabins, can sleeps up to 12 guests on board :
All cabins are located on the lower deck, with ensuite bathroom, air condition.
2 Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, portholes.
4 Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed and a single bed (bunk style), portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/IDR) only
- Crew Number：10, include 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees