Tambora is a professional dive yacht offers all luxury and amenities, it offers dive liveaboard trips all around Indonesia according to the season, it can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Tambora is a 42 meter wooden Phinisi-style live-aboard that offers great comfort and flair, and at the same time is optimally geared towards supporting a diving operation in terms of safety, convenience, and efficiency.
Tambora has been entirely constructed out of Sulawesi iron wood and chosen Javanese teak. While her hull has been painted white, the superstructure, decks and roofs have all been finished with a view towards preserving the natural beauty of the teak wood. All decks and the salon rooftop feature teak parquet flooring. This way, the rustic charm and warmth of a traditional wooden vessel could be preserved.
There is a large salon with separate dining and relaxing sections on the upper deck, with large flat screen TV/DVD with home cinema, it offering enough space during mealtimes, as well as for chilling out over a chat and drinks with fellow divers, with a book in your hands, or working on your laptop.
Outside the salon, there is a large outdoor lounge area with lounge beds for relaxation. There are 3 separate lounge decks on board - provide enough space and privacy, and can be fully shielded from the sun.
Tambora allows guests to to move about the vessel unobstructed. There are no narrow gangways and staircases.
Tambora's chef serves a menu of tasty Indonesian, European and Japanese specialties, freshly prepared in the well-equipped kitchen. Five meals per day mean there always is a tasty bite awaiting guests when they are on the surface!
Tambora has a large dive platform is located at the backboard side of the vessel, three easy steps down from the main deck.
The dive stations is divided into two separate sections, both is well equipped. The wet section features personal dive baskets, two large rinsing tanks, filling station and storage for dive tanks. The dry section features large desktop area as work space, as well as to store sensitive (and often bulky) equipment when not in use, large number of power sockets.
Tambora also can provide satellite-based communication for phone calls, your personal email and internet access with an additional charge.
Tambora has 8 spacious guest cabin, it can accommodate up to 16 divers:
All cabins are at least 15sqm in size, with large en-suite bathroom, writing desk, air-conditioning, ample storage space, reading lights, power outlets (European 220V type).
2 Double Bed Cabins:
Located on the main deck, with a large double bed, portholes.
2 Double Bed Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, with a large double bed, portholes.
4 Twin Beds Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, with two single beds, portholes.
4 dives per day, depending on conditions and route.
Normally, dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：Unknown, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.