KLM Sunshine is a traditional Phinisi boat cruising in North Sulawesi (Lembeh and Bunaken) as well as Sangihe Islands and Buyat Bay, Halmahera, North Molluku and Togian Islands. She can host up to 10 divers on board.
KLM Sunshine was built in Bira (South Sulawesi) following the centuries-old tradition of shipbuilding Phinisi entirely of wood. She's measuring 30m long and 6.5m wide and will cruise with a maximum of 8 to 10 divers.
KLM Sunshine's upper deck has a chillout area for briefing, de-briefing or just relaxing and relaxing between the dives. During special evenings the buffet style dinner will be served in the open air chill out area. On the middle deck is the diving platform at the back. There are also storage areas for cameras, dive lamps etc. and several rinse tanks.
Since May 2014 EAN32 (NITROX) is available on KLM Sunshine. From now guests dive only with NITROX from the liveaboard. If you do not have a NITROX certification yet, you can make it with the resort. Please inform them before.
KLM Sunshine has 5 cabins and can accomodate up to 10 divers on board:
All cabins have private bathroom and toilet and are equipped with air-conditioning.
2 double cabins located on the lower deck and equipped with 1 double bed.
2 double cabins located on the upper deck and equipped with 1 double bed.
1 Owner cabin located on the lower deck and equipped with 1 double bed.
Up to 3 dives per day depending on conditions.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Weights, weight belts and 12l aluminum tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
- Nitrox：Included. Certification is mandatory.
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment.
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance.
- Dive insurance：Divers traveling aboard must have a valid dive insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：By cash only (IDR).
- Crew Number：Unknown, including 2 dive guides.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Tech Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, German|