|Date||12/02/23 to 19/02/23|
Stingray is a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. It is running by a well experience Maldives Dive Fleets company, you will feel at home onboard as everything was made to make you dive and relax.
On the main deck, the alleyways on this deck are quite wide. The saloon, bar and kitchen are located on this deck. The saloon has 75 sq Meters in size, and equipped with TV/VCR/DVD and Hi -Fi System. The Bar facility in the Salon offers a choice of fresh fruit juice soft drinks, cocktails, liquors, wine and draft beer during the cruise.
The Kitchen provide 3 meals a day, with a balanced mixture of local and European cuisine. Coffee, drinking water and tea are 24 hrs available for free. After diving, fresh coconut or biscuits are served.
From the saloon a stairway leads to the rooms on the lower deck. A stairway to the water is provided at the stern for your occasional swim or getting back to the boat from the water.
The upper deck, also called sundeck, there is a large shaded open space provided at the after end of this deck and is commonly used for relaxing by the guests. There are deck chairs and mats available for use. The dive guide's room is located after the wheel house on this deck.
Stingray featuring 9 air-conditioned cabins, it can welcome 20 guests on board.
All cabins equipped with ensuite-bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, external portholes, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
4 Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, portholes.
5 Twin Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds (bunk style), portholes.
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash only (USD/EUR)
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices