Stingray is a middle budget comfortable yacht that offering liveaboard trips all around the Maldives. It can accommodates 18 guests on board.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Last minute booking Special - big discount for divers who book this package, do NOT miss it!
Stingray is a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. It is running by a well experience Maldives Dive Fleets company, you will feel at home onboard as everything was made to make you dive and relax.
On the main deck, the alleyways on this deck are quite wide. The saloon, bar and kitchen are located on this deck. The saloon has 75 sq Meters in size, and equipped with TV/VCR/DVD and Hi -Fi System. The Bar facility in the Salon offers a choice of fresh fruit juice soft drinks, cocktails, liquors, wine and draft beer during the cruise.
The Kitchen provide 3 meals a day, with a balanced mixture of local and European cuisine. Coffee, drinking water and tea are 24 hrs available for free. After diving, fresh coconut or biscuits are served.
From the saloon a stairway leads to the rooms on the lower deck. A stairway to the water is provided at the stern for your occasional swim or getting back to the boat from the water.
The upper deck, also called sundeck, there is a large shaded open space provided at the after end of this deck and is commonly used for relaxing by the guests. There are deck chairs and mats available for use. The dive guide's room is located after the wheel house on this deck.
Stingray featuring 9 comfortable, air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodates 20 guests on board:
All cabins have approx 25 sq meter in size, and located on the lower deck.
All cabins equipped with ensuite-bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, external portholes, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
4 Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, equipped with a double bed, portholes.
5 Twin Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, equipped with two single beds (bunk style), portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available for free during the cruise
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees