Stingray is a middle budget comfortable yatch that offers liveaboard trips from 7 nights up to 2 weeks in the Central and Southern Maldives, It can accommodates 18 guests on board.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Stingray is a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. It was built in 2001 with 31 meters in length and 9 meters in beam, cruise at 10 knots.
Stingray is running by a well experience Maldives Dive Feelts company, you will feel at home onboard as everything was made to make you dive and relax.
On the main deck, the alleyways on this deck are quite wide. The saloon, bar and kitchen are located on this deck.
The saloon equipped with TV/VCR/DVD and Hi -Fi System. The Bar facility in the Salon offers a choice of fresh fruit juice soft drinks, cocktails, liquors, wine and draft beer during the cruise.
The Kitchen provide 3 meals a day, with a balanced mixture of local and European cuisine. Coffee, drinking water and tea are 24 hrs available for free. After diving, fresh coconut or biscuits are served.
From the saloon a stairway leads to the rooms on the lower deck. A stairway to the water is provided at the stern for your occasional swim or getting back to the boat from the water.
The upper deck, aslo called sundeck, there is a large shaded open space provided at the after end of this deck and is commonly used for relaxing by the guests. There are deck chairs and mats available for use. The dive guide's room is located after the wheel house on this deck.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Stingray featuring 9 comfortable & air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodates 18 guests on board:
All cabins equipped with ensuite-bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
4 Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, equipped with a double bed, portholes.
5 Twin Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, equipped with two single beds (bunk style), portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills