Spoilsport Mike Ball is Australia’s most awarded liveaboard dive boat, it offers liveaboard trips from 3 to 7 nights in the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. It can accomendates 28 guests on board.
Spoilsport was custom built to provide superb dive liveaboard trips and great guest facilities, it measuring 30m in length, 10.5m in beam. This liveaboard yatch has a twin hull design which maximises stability and passenger comfort in all conditions, it is Australia’s most awarded liveaboard dive boat.
Spoilsport was belongs to the Mike Ball Dive Expeditions Company, and this company has been running liveaboard dive expeditions since 1969 and provides trips from Cairns to the Coral Sea with weekly departures. And it is the only dive boat running trips to the Coral Sea to offer solo diving and rebreather services.
Spoilsport have everything you need for a comfortable, enjoyable liveaboard dive expedition: The top deck is all about passenger comfort, with its spacious lounge and saloon opening out to the exterior sun deck, while the middle deck houses all passenger accommodation and the dive deck.
Relax in the spacious lounge / bar inside, or head up to the sun deck and enjoy the view over the Coral Sea. The award-winning food and service caters to all dietary requirements, the chef prepares all meals fresh and vegetarians are well-catered for with their own dedicated menu.
Spoilsport contains 14 comfortable cabins, most of them are with ocean views. It can accomendates 28 guests on board：
All cabins are air-conditioned, equipped with wardrobe and under-bed storage.
Most of cabins are with private bathroom, only budget cabins needs to use the shared bathroom.
2 Budget Cabins：Equipped with 2 bunk beds, use 1 shared bathroom
4 Club Cabins：Equipped with twin bunk beds, Private Bathroom
4 Standard Cabins：Equipped with twin Beds, Private Bathroom and Ocean View
4 Premium Cabins：Equipped with 1 duoble Bed, Private Bathroom and Ocean View
3 - 4 dives per day, depending on conditions and program.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to fllow the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available for free during the cruise
- Payment on board：By cash (AUD ONLY) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：12, including 3 dive masters and 1 Photo/Video Pro
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Camera station, Internet, Rebreathe Friendly|