Somboon 4 is the sister ship of Somboon 3, it offer the most flexible Similan liveaboard trip schedules, it can host a max. of 28 guests.
Somboon 4 is a 28 meters long, 6.5 meters wide scuba diving liveaboard yacht. It is a basic & economical budget dive liveaboard. The most flexible boat for a last minute booking and the best for a mini-liveaboard to the Similan Islands.
Somboon 4‘s principle is guest can check-in & check-out any day whenever it fits their holiday schedule. The boat can be a bit crowded sometimeds, especially during the day when some "day trippers" come on board, but it's well appointed and comfortable enough, very welll organised, and will suit anyone needing a short liveaboard or looking for bargain Similan liveaboards.
The upper deck has an outdoor covered dining area and an air conditioned salon with TV/DVD and some other entertainments.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes, deck bathroom. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with exit ladders, fin storage and freshwater showers.
Somboon 4 runs trips in conjunction with her sister ship Somboon 3. Trips of 2,3,4,5 days possible, starting any day, though you may need to transfer from one boat to the other mid trip, depending on starting day.
Somboon 3 has 14 air-conditioned cabins with different cabin types for choose, it can host up to 28 guests per trip :
All cabins has air-conditioner, reading light, hair dryer, small storage area, electronic socket.
2 Double Bed Cabins :
Located on the main deck, with a double bed, and lots of sea view windows, use shared bathroom.
6 Twin Bed Cabins :
Located on the main deck, with two single beds, sea view windows, use shared bathroom.
2 Double Bed Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed, portholes, use shared bathroom.
4 Twin Bed Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with two single beds, portholes, use shared bathroom.
6 Shared Bathrooms : with toilet, wash basin and hot shower.
Up to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions/length of the cruise.
2D/1N - 7 dives, 3D/2N - 11 dives, 4D/3N - 15 dives, 5D/4N - 19 dives..
No dive provided on the day of arrival, 2 or 3 dives on the departure day.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (THB) ONLY
- Crew Number： Unknown, include 4 － 5 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees