Solmar V is a professional dive liveaboard in Mexico, it offering dive liveaboard trips to Socorro Islands and Guadalupe Island according to the dive seasons. It can accommodate up to 22 guests.
|Date||15/09/23 to 19/09/23|
Solmar V was specifically designed with traditional strong steel hull with wood interiors, 34 meters in length with 110 and 220 voltage outlets onboard. The interior is outfitted in brass, rich mahogany, granite table tops and is completely carpeted. It is one of the deluxe liveaboard here in Mexico.
The salon is located on the main deck, it can comfortably seats all of our guests and there is a large-screen HDTV, VCR, DVD player and stereo system. It also has satellite phone systems for emergency use.
Solmar V offering 3 gourmet meals per day, plus in-between snacks. Onboard menus vary and feature a combination of American and Mexican cuisine, using fresh, locally grown ingredients as much as possible. There are always fresh fruit, cold fruit juices, sodas, fresh-brewed coffee, and both hot tea and iced tea available. The chef can easily accommodate any special requests such as food allergies, a vegetarian menu etc. if you inform us of your needs at least two weeks before your trip.
The dive deck is very spacious and designed for flow and ease of use, even with a full load. The dive stations are positioned around the outside of the dive deck. You don't need to carry your tanks around at any time during your vacation. The crew will fill your tank between dives and move your gear to or from the panga if needed for the next dive. There is also plenty of room on both sides to hang your wetsuits.
At the center of the dive deck is a huge multi-level camera table, complete with charging stations and an air gun. There are also plenty of charging stations inside the lounge.
At the back of the dive deck are four large rinse tanks: two for rinsing gear and two separate bins for cameras. There are also two fresh water showers so you can rinse off after getting out of the water. Fluffy towels are provided and fresh drinking water is always available on the dive deck.
Solmar V has 12 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 22 guests:
All cabins have air conditioning with individual controls, ensuite bathroom, outlets, storage area etc.
6 Superior Staterooms :
Located on the lower deck, each comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, these cabins are slightly larger than the standard cabins, portholes.
3 Standard Staterooms :
Located on the lower deck, each comes with one small double bed and one single bed in bunk style, portholes.
1 Standard Staterooms :
Located on the lower deck, each comes with two single beds in bunk style, portholes.
2 Single Staterooms :
Located on the lower deck, each comes with one single bed, portholes.
Guadalupe Route : Unlimited cage dives
Socorro Route : 3 - 4 dives per diving day
All divers must have a submersible console (SMB).
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Both divers and non-divers are welcome for Guadalupe trips.
Divers must reach AOW with at least 50 logged dives for Socorro.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/MXN)
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Cabin cleaning service
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Complimentary alcoholic beverage with dinner
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Soft drinks
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees & Port fees
|Destinations||Guadalupe Island, Socorro|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera Station|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|