Smiling Seahorse is a new medium budget liveaboard that sailing out to Myanmar as well as Similan Islands in Thailand during the diving season, it can host up to 16 guests per trip.
Smiling Seahorse is a 6.4 meters wide and 25 meters long professional dive liveaboard, and only host maximum of 16 divers aboard each trip, it offers a smooth and safe ride to its lucky guests.
Smiling Seahorse‘s most recent refurbished was in November 2017, but it follow a regular yearly check-up and update. You will find a dedicated room for the Photographer to set-up their equipement and charge their batteries.
Smiling Seahorse is in perfect condition and offers a large open dining area/communal and relaxing area towards the stern of the vessel on the upper deck. This is a place where you may take shelter from the sun, read a book, or have a cup of tea or coffee in between dives. This is also the area of the vessel where you will find the Barbecue at certain times and the TV, DVD and entertainment.
There’s also a huge sun deck with cushion on the bench for snoozing in the sea breeze and hammock to relax.
Smiling Seahorse will departs from Ranong, which is further north on Thailand’s west coast, on the Thai/Myanmar border. So the boat has the advantage to run shorter trips that the Phuket based boats can't offer.
For guests coming from Bangkok, Surat Thani, or Chumphon who want to save time and money, this boat can be the best choice. While for those coming from Phuket, will be more difficult to reach Ranong than to Khao Lak.
Smiling Seahorse has 8 cabins in total, can accomodate 16 guest onboard.
All cabin have air condition and the Deluxe & Master cabin have their en-suite bathroom.
Standard Cabin share 2 common bathroom on the diving deck.
Windows in all cabins as they are located either on the main or upper deck.
2 Standard Double Twin Cabins: with two single beds or 1 double, located on the upper deck, shared bathroom.
4 Deluxe Double Twin Cabin: with two single beds or 1 double, located on the main deck, private bathroom.
2 Master Cabin: with 1 double bed, located on the main deck, private bathroom.
Shared Bathrooms: There are 2 bathrooms with hot shower on the diving deck.
Up to 4 dives per day, depending on the sea conditions/route.
No dive provided on the day of arrival, 1 to 3 dives on the departure day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (THB/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number： 11, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Marine park fees/Port fees