Sheena is an authentic Maldivian diving safari vessel, it is specialised in the Southern routes of Maldives, perfect for smaller group to charter, it can only accommodate up to 14 guests.
Sheena is managed by a Danish dive centre based on Medhufushi, they and their crew of experienced and highly motivated instructors will be happy to show you diving in the Maldives at its best.
Sheena was build in May 2005, this comfortable vessel under our management will be two times a year renovated and modernized, in order to offer guests the best of it. It measures 24 meters in length and 8.5 meters in width. It has a powerful engine that makes it cruises at 14 knots per hour.
This boat has a spacious salon, as well as several decks offering either shade or exposure to the sun (in total there are 4 shaded decks: in front of the salon, behind the salon at the stern and behind the cabins on the upper deck, all of which are furnished with sun loungers and mats.
In addition to the main sun deck, there is also a second sun deck located in front of the wheel house with a comfortable relaxation area.
Sheena has an indoor salon located on the main deck, with restaurant, seating area, a well-stocked bar, where delicious meals will be served or guests also can enjoy thier meals at a large table outside.
Meals will primarily be served at a large table located outside at the stern, but can also be enjoyed in the spacious salon at 3 large tables.
There is a well-stocked bar offering a wide variety of drinks for guests enjoyment in the salon and on the shaded deck. Tea, coffee and water are available, free of charge, all day.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Sheena has 7 comfortable cabins and can accommodate up to 14 guests per trip.
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, power supply (220V), storage area, fan, A/C, reading light.
2 VIP Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, 17sqm in size, each cabin comes with a double bed, with seaview window.
5 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin Bunk||$4,158.34|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)