M/V Shear Water will take you to the most exciting places around The Bahamas. This operator runs a wide fan of itineraries from Tiger and Lemon Shark Expeditions to the world famous Tiger Beach to unforgettable dolphin encounters.
The Shear Water is a 19 Metre (65ft) dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is twin diesel-powered and can cruise at 12 knots and has 110 volt power on board.
The Shear Water sleeps up to guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a nice air conditioned salon with a TV/DVD, MP3 player and a camera table with electrical sockets. There is a large sun deck at the bow.
The dive deck is well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station.
The aft of the dive deck is equipped with exit ladders, camera rinse tank and freshwater shower.
The Shear Water has 4 comfortable staterooms and 2 shared heads with showers.
All cabins have AC.
3 Staterooms: Two bunk-style single beds, no porthole.
1 Quad Stateroom: Two sets of two bunk-style single beds with curtain for privacy, in a V shape, no porthole.
2 Shared heads with shower, soap, shampoo and conditioner.
4 dives per day (except on the last day) including night dive.
Weights, weight belts and 80 cu. ft. (12l) aluminium tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and from the mother ship.
- Nitrox Available: $100 per week.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available： $175 per week and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance：Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Mandatory.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available： No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: USD.
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 10 to 15% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees