Seven Seas is a luxury & professional dive yacht, it offering various liveaboard routes in Indonesia according to the season, it can accomodates up to 16 guests.
Seven Seas is a 40 meters long, 8 meters wide traditionally built Buginese wooden schooner that has set new standards in Indonesian liveaboard luxury, with cruising speed at 8 knots.
On the main deck, there is a main lounge and inside dining areas is fully air-conditioned but all windows can be fully opened to let the breeze through, equipped with TV, DVD player, stereo sound system, and an assortment of movies, indoor games and books, which is usually the nicest experience.
There is also a shaded lounging area with sofas, outdoor dining tables and chairs on the upper deck. As well as a shaded lounge beds in front of the wheelhouse are great areas for sunsets and cocktails.
Seven Seas offering some of the truly mouth-watering cuisines, the chef uses as much fresh local produce as he can, including fresh seafood. Do please let us know if you have any particular food requirements when you book. That way we will be well prepared to meet your needs.
The bar has a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Water, tea and freshly brewed coffee from our espresso machine are included and you can enjoy as much as you like. Your waitresses are happy to help advise you on the full drinks menu.
The spacious dive deck with multiple compressors, fully equipped as a professional dive shops, with deck showers, camera table, rinse tanks and dive gear storage.
Seven Seas also has 6 double sea kayaks are available for further adventures.
Seven Seas has 8 comfortable guest cabins, it can sleeps up to 16 guests in privacy and comfort:
All cabins with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, hairdryer, storage, outlets.
2 Suite Cabins (#7, 9):
Located on the upper deck, largest cabins onboard, each cabin comes with a king-size double bed, panoramic views from the seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Double Cabins (#5, 6):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a king size double bed, portholes.
2 Deluxe Bunk Cabins (#3, 4):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed and a single bed in bunk style, portholes.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins (#1, 2):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, portholes.
4 dives per day, depending on conditions and route.
Normally, dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available for free for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/EUR/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：21, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees