Seawolf Soul is a elegant liveaboard runs by Seawolf Fleet, it provides divers various liveaboard routes in the Egyptian Red Sea area, it can accommodate maximum 22 guests.
Seawolf Soul was built in 2007 and it finished a completly modernized in February 2016. Measuring 36 meters in length and 8 meters wide, cruise at 9 knots per hour, it has all the modern technical equipment and deluxe accommodations that can bring you a comfort and safty trip in the Red Sea.
Onboard Seawolf Soul, there are 4 decks in total :
On the Sky deck, there is an open place with sofas for sunbathing, a great palce for thoese who enjoy the sun.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat, the front sundeck is also with sun benches. And the back deck is larger and partially shaded with a Shisha corner and large outdoor lounge with cushioned benches, tables.
On the mian deck, there is a saloon with separate dining area, also equipped with a bar, flat screen TV, sound system, DVD and Book/Magazine/CD/DVD library. There are WiFi onboard for guests to use during the cruise (Free of charge), and for underwater video and photography enthusiasts, there are plenty of recharging points/edit playback facilities.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station, a camera station with storage area, hand held showers, fresh water rinsing tank.
Seawolf Soul has 11 comfortable cabins in total, it can accommodate maximum 22 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, mini fridge, individual AC, 220V power supply facilities, saftey box.
8 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each with two separate singel beds, portholes.
1 Royal Suite:
Located on the main deck, with a king size double bed, seaview windows.
2 Suite Cabins:
Locatd on the upper deck, each with a king size double bed, seaview windows.
3 - 4 dives per day, depends on sea conditions and routes.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
Equipped with the ENOS® (Electronic Rescue and Locating System).
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available, free of chage, singal depends on location
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/EGP) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknow, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Twin Lower Deck||$1,111.19|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Internet|
|Languages spoken||English, German|