Seawolf Felo was built in the beginning of 2010 and it finished a completly modernized in February 2016. Measuring 39 meters in length and 8 meters wide, cruise at 10 knots per hour, it has all the modern technical equipment and deluxe accommodations that can bring you a comfort and safty trip in the Red Sea.
Onboard Seawolf Felo, there are 4 decks in total :
On the Sky deck, there is an open place with sofas for sunbathing, a great palce for thoese who enjoy the sun.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat, the front sundeck is also with sun benches. And the back deck is larger and partially shaded with a Shisha corner and large outdoor lounge with cushioned benches, tables.
On the mian deck, there is a saloon with separate dining area, also equipped with a bar, flat screen TV, sound system, DVD and Book/Magazine/CD/DVD library. There are WiFi onboard for guests to use during the cruise (Free of charge), and for underwater video and photography enthusiasts, there are plenty of recharging points/edit playback facilities.
Seawolf Felo has a spacious and well equipped dive deck with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station, a camera station with storage area, hand held showers, fresh water rinsing tank and a separate bathroom with WC and shower.
Seawolf Felo has 11 comfortable cabins in total, it can accommodate maximum 22 guests per trip:
All cabins are equipped with ensuite bathroom, individual AC, mini fridge, 220V power supply facilities, saftey box.
1 Royal Suite:
Located on the main deck, with a king size double bed, seaview windows.
2 Suite Cabins:
Locatd on the upper deck, each with a king size double bed, seaview windows.
8 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each with two separate singel beds, portholes.
- 3 - 4 dives per week, include sunset/night dive(s).
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nautilus Lifeline will be provided to divers free of charge.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/EGP) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknow, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Twin Lower Deck||$1,147.76|
|Destinations||Africa & Middle East|