Seawolf Dominator is a deluxe standard liveaboard running by Seawolf Fleet, it provides divers various liveaboard routes in the Egypt and Sudan, it can accommodate maximum 24 guests.
Seawolf Dominator was built in 2007 specifically for diving safaris, and it was completely renovated in March 2015 and again in February 2016. It measuring 36 meters in length and 8.5 meters in width, with 2 750hp Darcon engines, it crusie at 10 konts per hour. It has all the modern technical equipment and deluxe accommodations that can bring you a comfort and safty trip in the Red Sea.
Onboard Seawolf Dominator, there are 4 decks in total :
On the partially shaded Sky deck, you will find lots of chaise longues, cushioned benches/sofa, tables for relaxation between the dives.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat, the front sundeck is also with sun benches. And the back deck is larger and partially shaded with a Shisha corner and large outdoor lounge with cushioned benches, tables.
On the mian deck, there is an elegants, air conditioned salon with separate dining area, also equipped with a bar, flat screen TV, sound system, DVD and Book/Magazine/CD/DVD library. There are WiFi onboard for guests to use during the cruise (Free of charge), and for underwater video and photography enthusiasts, there are plenty of recharging points/edit playback facilities.
Seawolf Dominator also has a large divedeck and platform equipped with teakwood has plenty of room for comfortable entries and exits for all divers. Equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station, a camera station with storage area, hand held showers, fresh water rinsing tank.
Seawolf Dominator has 12 morden & comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate maximum 24 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, mini fridge, individual AC, 220V power supply facilities, saftey box.
8 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each with two separate singel beds, portholes.
1 Deluxe Cabin:
Located on the upper deck, with two separate singel beds, seaview windows.
3 Suite Cabins:
Locatd on the upper deck, each with a king size double bed, seaview windows.
3 - 4 dives per day, depends on sea conditions and routes.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
Equipped with the ENOS® (Electronic Rescue and Locating System).
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available, free of chage, singal depends on location
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/EGP) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknow, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Lower Deck||$1,254.22|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees