Sea Serpent is a luxury yacht offering fantastic dive trips in the Egyptian Red Sea area. It can host up to 20 guests on board.
M/Y Sea Serpent is the first of the latest generation of luxury dive vessels based on the award-winning Benetti Classic 35 yachts design. Combining famous design standards with knowledge and long experience as a Red Sea and Marine Park liveaboard operator, the M/Y Sea Serpent's team was able to create a luxurious vessel, unparalleled in speed, stability, comfort or spaciousness. Her hydrodynamic hull allows for optimum torque-to-displacement ratio increasing speed and stability and assuring comfortable cruising even in high seas.
M/Y Sea Serpent's saloon is the perfect meeting place equipped with a variety of entertainment facilities. Relaxation and sunbathing are ideally looked after on one of the two spacious, partially shaded sundecks. The convenient layout and size of the dive deck will satisfy even the most demanding of divers.
M/Y Sea Serpent has 10 beautifully designed cabins and can accommodate 20 guests.
All cabins are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, a mini bar, bathrobes and towels, among other services:
8 Twin cabins: located on the lower deck, equipped with 2 single beds and porthole.
2 Suite cabins: located on the main deck, equipped with 1 double bed and porthole.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Weights, weight belts and 12l aluminum tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
Diving courses are available on request.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost.
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost.
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance.
- Dive insurance：Divers traveling aboard must have a valid dive insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：By cash or credit card.
- Crew Number：Unknown, including 2 dive guides.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Tech Friendly, Camera station, Internet, Rebreathe Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Russian|