Sea Safari 8 is the largest dive liveaboard running by SeaSafari Fleet, it mainly offers liveaboard trip in Raja Ampart, Cendrawasih Bay area, it can accommodate up to 23 guests.
Sea Safari 8 is a 34.35 meters long, 10 meters wide Phinisi Buginese Schooner, made of Ulin wood, built in 2003, it has 4 engines and cruise around 7 ~ 10 knots/hour.
Sea Safari 8 has both comfort and style as a luxurious sailing boat with modern facilities. It is based all year in Sorong Harbour, Raja Ampat and makes regular trips to North and South Raja Ampat.
Sea Safari 8 features a beautiful roomy air conditioned salon on the upper deck, with comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV, DVD player, computer/camera station, a stereo player, karaoke system and an assortment of movies, CDs and books.
Outside of the indoor salon, there is an outside open shaded lounge area, with comfortable sofa sittings, tables, a wet bar that can provide guests drinks while relaxing and a great view.
On the top sun deck, there are lots of chaise longues for sun bathing and relaxing.
Sea Safari 8 has an independent dining located on the main deck, with lots of sittings, air conditioner, and completed with TV and DVD.
The dive deck located at the front of the main deck, it is spacious and well equipped with personal gear lockers, an in place-fill station and a camera table with low pressure hoses.
Sea Safari 8 has 12 guests cabins, and it can hosts up to 23 guests in privacy and comfort:
All cabins have private bathroom, air conditioner, storage area, comfortable bedding.
4 Double Bed Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, seaview window.
4 Double Bed Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, portholes.
2 Twin Bed Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
1 Single Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with a single bed, portholes.
1 Quad Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, with two set of bunk beds, portholes.
This cabin is used as a twin bed cabin.
up to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions and route.
2 dives the day before disembarking depends on the flights
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro, USD, IDR)
- Crew Number： Unkown, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees