Sea Pearl is 36m schooners. From triple single bunk cabins for a trio of friends to double-bed cabins with an extra bunk for a family, various configurations are available on each vessel. The best way to discover Seychelles and dive
The Sea Pearl is a 36 Metre (118ft) wooden schooner, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. Previously named Dirk she was built in 1915 in Vlaardingen, Holland and was used as a fishing boat until the early 1990’s when she was completely redesigned and refurbished. In 1999 she joined the cruise fleet in the Seychelles and became the Sea Pearl.
The Sea Pearl sleeps up to 16 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon with a TV/DVD, stereo player and an assortment of movies, CDs and books.
The upper deck is partially shaded and has chairs and tables. For those who enjoy the sun there is a bow sun deck with mattresses.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. Camera table, rinse tanks and freshwater shower are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras.
The Sea Pearl lower deck has 8 comfortable staterooms, 3 shared heads and 4 shared bathrooms.
All cabins have private sink and AC.
6 Staterooms: Double bed (lower) and single (upper) bunk-style bed, porthole.
2 Staterooms: Three bunk-style single beds, porthole.
3 Shared Heads.
- 4 Shared Showers.
11 dives per trip.
Weights, weight belts and 12l aluminium tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and from a (11 Metre) tender boat.
- Nitrox Available: No.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available： Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance： Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available： No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: USD, Euros and local currency SCR (Seychelle Rupees).
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
- Other: Laundry: For an additional fee. Use of kayak and fishing gear: Included
Cabins & prices
|Twin Cat B||$1,557.24|
|Double Cat A||$1,801.53|
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Water Toys, Fishing gear|