Seahorse is a deluxe standard liveaboard, offering professional scuba diving trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Seahorse is a 33 meters long, 8.5 meters wide wooden Phinisi Schooner built in 2005 with cruising speed of 8 - 9 knots per hour. It was entirely refurbished in 2018 in Kendari (South Sulawesi) by the most respected marine carpenters of the country, this fantastic vessel is now recognized as one of the best diving liveaboards in Indonesia. The arrangement of the cabins, lounges, diving deck, accessibility...every little detail has been re-thought to offer the amenities and comfort of a floating hotel.
Seahorse combines traditional craftsmanship with modern conveniences and safety features providing charming comfort in the remotest waters of Indonesia. It offers a level of comfort and safety among the best liveaboard dive boats in Indonesia.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon with a full entertainment system includes a TV/DVD and an assortment of movies and books.
The upper deck is a huge sundeck with plenty of lounging space, also with chaise longues and cushioned benches for relaxation.
Seahorse also has a spacious dive deck that well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. There are two 7 meters Aluminium tender boats equipped with 100 HP & 150 HP Yamaha 4 strokes engines, VHF radios, and depth sounders will bring you to the dive sites.
Seahorse has 8 comfortable guest cabins, it can welcome 16 guests :
All cabins are equipped with an en-suite bathroom with hot water and individual AC control, storage area, 220 V electric plugs with International and USB outlets.
2 Seaview Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, desk area, seaview windows.
1 Double/Twin Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with one double bed, desk area, portholes.
3 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two separated single beds, desk area, portholes.
2 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in “L” shape bunk style, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Divers should be AOW with 50 logged dives or above.
- Sea kayaks, SUP available for use free of charge.
- Nitrox：Available free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service： Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (IDR/USD/EUR/CHF)
- Crew Number：12, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees