Seahorse is a professional Indonesian Phinisi style schooner, it offers various liveaboard routes in Indonesia according to the season for groups up to 16 guests.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Seahorse is a 33 meters long, 8.5 meters wide wooden Phinisi Schooner, entirely refurbished in 2018 by the most respected marine carpenters of the country. It has a cruising speed of 8 - 9 knots to ensure swift travel.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon with a full entertainment system includes a TV/DVD and an assortment of movies and books.
Seahorse is owned and operated by a Spanish former chef, food is of utmost importance on board, guests can expect the full range of Indonesian and international cuisine as well as specialties from the Iberian Peninsula such as paella and tortilla.
The upper deck is a huge sundeck with plenty of lounging space, also with chaise longues and cushioned benches for relaxation.
Seahorse also has a spacious dive deck that well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station.
Seahorse has 8 comfortable guest cabins, it can hosts up 16 guests in privacy and comfort:
All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning, private en-suite bathrooms with hot water and plenty of room for storage.
2 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the main deck, 13.5sq. meters in size, have a double bed, desk, TV and dvd player, seaview windows.
5 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, 12sq. meters in size, have two single beds, portholes.
1 Double Cabin:
Located on the upper deck, 13.5sq. meter in size, have a double bed and extra single bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service： Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/IDR), credit card
- Crew Number：12, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin||$5,339.06 $4,805.15|
|Deluxe Double||$5,600.66 $5,040.59|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees