Seafari Explorer is a high standard dive liveaboard runs by famous French Seafari Fleet, it offers 7 nights and up to 2 weeks liveaboard trip in the Maldives. It can accommodate 24 guests on board.
Seafari Explorer is a newly finished dive liveaboard with deluxe standard, it stared its first cruise in the Maldives from May 2017, it was built with high quality and brand new materials. Measuring 41 meters in length and 8 meters in width, with 2 720HP cat engines, it cruises at 10 - 12 konts per hour. There are 4 decks in total onboard :
On the top sun deck, there is a spacious and partially shaded sun deck with lounge chairs and jacuzzi for relaxing in between the dives.
On the main deck, there is the homey & morden lounge with sofas, indoor dining area, a fully equipped bar, Audio system, Video station, a large TV set with DVDs, a well stocked bookcase, and many power points for charging and preparing your laptop, camera and video equipment. The lounge area provides a perfect place to trade stories about the days diving and download brilliant photographs of your day.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is an open outdoor dining area with comfortable seats and nice dining tables.
Seafari Explorer provides divings from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the diving equipment, compressors and tanks stay in the dive dhoni during the cruise, in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Seafari Explorer has 12 beautiful cabins which can comfortably accommodate up to 24 guests.
All cabins are equipped with ensuite bathroom, air conditioning and spacious storage area.
All cabins are cleaned on a daily basis and fresh towels will be provided during the cruise.
4 Deluxe Double Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, work desk & chair, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabin :
Located on the main deck, comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
2 Standard Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
4 Standard Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed side by side, portholes.
15 - 16 dives per week, include 1 night dive, depending on conditions.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Double Twin Suite||$2,485.64|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills