Sawasdee Fasai is a comfortable standard liveaboard, offering scuba diving trips in the Similan Islands from October to May. It can accommodate 30 guests.
|Date||26/10/23 to 30/10/23|
Sawasdee Fasai is a large and luxurious purpose-built diving yacht entirely upgraded during the summer of 2016. Measuring 37 meters long and 7.8 meters wide, it cruises at 8 to 12 knots per hour and can even reach a maximum speed of 16 knots thanks to a double engine Cummins KTA19M 500HP/1800RPM.
On the sun deck, guests can enjoy a 90m² terrace including shaded seatings and loungers for you to relax between two dives.
On the upper deck, there is a 65m² indoor lounge with a flat screen TV and a DVD player. Outside of the lounge is a covered open relax area with comfortable sittings, where guests can enjoy a beautiful view while chatting with friends. The decoration is made in the Thai tradition and the boat even includes WiFi in selected areas!
Besides the lounge is the dinning area, where guests will enjoy the delicious food that is served throughout the cruise. Meals are an abundant and wonderful mixture of western and local Thai cuisine that caters for all tastes and includes vegetarian options. Guests will be served 5 meals every day: one small breakfast before your first dive, an American breakfast after the first dive, lunch after the second dive, a snack after the third dive and dinner after the night dive. Guests can also get tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long, as well as cookies and fresh fruits at any time.
Sawasdee Fasai has a large and low dive platform located at the rear of the main deck. You will find two showers and two bathrooms next to the dive station. The diving is done from the large and low diving deck at the rear of the boat. The captain uses CCTV cameras to communicate with the dive staff to ensure safety at all times. Guests' private and rental diving equipment is stored at the dive deck for the whole trip.
Divers normally enter the water from the large dive deck, and at the end of each dive they are picked up by the tender dinghy if getting to the main boat's buoy rope is inconvenient. Enriched-Air certified divers can enjoy free Nitrox fills, and anyone who doesn't have their own scuba diving gear can rent high-quality items from the boat.
Sawasdee Fasai has 15 guest cabins which can comfortably accommodate up to 30 guests.
All cabins have air-conditioning, drinking water, towels, soap and shampoo, a hair dryer, an extra blanket, an individual safety box, life jackets and international electric sockets etc.
2 Master Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one queen-sized bed, it can be converted into two single beds side by side, ensuite bathroom, seaview windows.
5 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, ensuite bathroom, seaview windows.
4 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one queen-sized bed or two single bed side by side, ensuite bathroom, portholes.
2 Budget Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, shared bathroom between the two cabins, portholes.
2 Budget Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in bunk style, shared bathroom between the two cabins, portholes.
- Similan 5D/4N : 14 dives in total.
- No dives will be offered on the embarkation day.
- 2 dives will be provided on the disembarkation day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with an additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Complimentary for all divers
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(THB) or credit cards
- Crew Number：15+, include 4 - 5 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi|