Samambaia is a luxury & traditional Indonesian wooden sailing Phinisi, It provides dive trips in Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea and Alor areas. It can host up to 14 guests.
Samambaia is a traditional two mast wooden Phinisi schooner, equipped with all the features of a modern diving boat. Measuring 40m long and 9m wide, it is powered with an engine Yanmar Marine Turbo 500Hp that can reach 10 knots cruise speed, making sure a swift journey.
It travels in the top world's rated dive sites of Indonesia with absolute comfort, safety and autonomy, regardless the remoteness of the dive points.
On the upper deck, you will enjoy a spacious and partially shaded sun deck with sun beds to relax facing the sea.
The air-conditioned indoor restaurant/lounge is located on the main deck and provides plenty of space for everyone to enjoy delicious treats. The chef will prepare an international cuisine, focusing on local specialties. Seafood is bought from sustainable sources only. You will also find there a very comfortable couch to rest before your next dive.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a large table that regularly is set for "al fresco" dinning under the stars.
Samambaia's dive deck is clean and organized, and fully equipped with personal storage for your dive gear and with two large rinse tanks with two compartments each: one for your masks, the bigger one for sensitive gear like cameras and computers. Dives will be provided from two 6.5m fiberglass speedboats.
Service on board always comes first, right after safety. The crew will satisfy all your needs and make your cruise a special and unforgettable memory.
Samambaia has 7 comfortable cabins that can accommodate up to 14 guests.
All cabins offer individual air conditioning, a rain shower head paired with a hand shower, western standard non-marine toilet with integrated bidet and a washbasin carved out of fossil wood.
1 Master Cabin:
Located on the main deck, it offers with its large windows a breath taking 180° view.
4 double Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, equipped with one super king sized bed and portholes.
2 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, comes with two single beds, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must have a min. 50 logged dives to join trips.
- Nitrox： Available free of charge for nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available free of charge (when have singal)
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/EUR/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：18, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees