Rock Islands Aggressor is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, formerly known as "Tropic Dancer", it offers dive liveaboard trips all around Palau. It can accommodate up to 18 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 36 %)
Palau Huge Savings $1200 / Travel from $2135 on some date between 14th October until 23rd December 2018
Rock Islands Aggressor and Palau Aggressor II are sisterships, they are both 32.3 meters long and 9.1 meters wide, built and maintained to U.S. Coast Guard standards with a full complement of safety equipment. They are diesel powered, cruise at 10 knots and have 110-volt power onboard.
Rock Islands Aggressor features a beautiful spacious salon, large sun deck with shading, chaise lounges and deck chairs, bar, grill, and a complete photo/video center. The onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL.
The spacious dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon. The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Rock Islands Aggressor's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Rock Islands Aggressor's dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
Rock Islands Aggressor has 9 comfortable staterooms,it can accommodate up to 18 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, A/C, US standard outlets, mirrored cabinet.
8 Deluxe Staterooms (#1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) ：
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a double bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in bunk-style, port window.
1 Double Stateroom (#9) ：
Located on the main deck, comes with a double bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in bunk-style, no portholes.
3 - 4 dives per day, up to 25 dives per week.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：6, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|