Rocio Del Mar is a professional liveaboard that offers diving trips to Socorro Islands and Sea of Cortez based on the season. It can accommodate up to 20 guests.
|Date||25/02/23 to 06/03/23|
|Boat||Rocio Del Mar|
|Departure||San José Del Cabo|
|Arrival||San José Del Cabo|
Rocio Del Mar is a 34 metres long, 7.6 meters wide custom built dive liveaboard, cruises at 10 konts per hour, it starts operation since 2009. Its oversize engines designed to operate at low working loads with high efficiency, producing less engine noise and vibration at normal cruising speed.
The upper deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon with a TV/DVD and an assortment of movies and books. Outside of the indoor salon, there is a large outdoor louge with comfortable sofas.
The spacious dining area is in the lower deck of the boat to minimize any sense of movement during meals. The meals onboard are varied, abundant and nutritionally well-balanced. There are fresh tropical fruits, salads, fish, chicken, beef, and much much more, all prepared in a variety of ways. One night during the cruise, the chefs even will prepare BBQ dinner.
Rocio Del Mar also provides complimentary beverages throughout the day including canned soft drinks, and beer & wine after your last dive of the day.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. A camera table with low pressure air hose and a rinse tank are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with exit ladders, fin storage and freshwater showers.
Rocio Del Mar has 10 comfortable staterooms, it can accommodates up to 20 guests per trip：
All cabins are carpeted and air conditioned, have private bathroom, convenient gear and clothes storage drawers beneath the beds, reading light, power outlet (110V) etc.
2 Standaard Staterooms :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, seaview windows.
2 Standaard Staterooms :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, seaview windows.
6 Standaard Staterooms :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in "L" shape - bunk style, seaview windows.
3 to 4 dives per diving day, depending on conditions.
All divers must have a submersible console (SMB).
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must reach AOW with at least 50 logged dives for Socorro.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/MXN/EUR) or Credit Cards
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Cabin cleaning service
- Complimentary alcoholic beverage with dinner
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Soft drinks
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees & Port fees
|Destinations||Sea of Cortez, Socorro|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera Station, Watersport equipment|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|