Resolute is a budget friendly dive liveaboard vessel provide trips all around Philippines, each trip it can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Resolute is a Philippine registered Dive and Pleasure Yacht, 34.6 meters long, 7 meters wide. Originally built in 1974, and it started its operation in the Philippine waters since 1998, it is indeed the longest-running liveaboard vessels in the country with a highly-experienced crew.
Resolute has a rare and unique history of being a Soviet spy trawler during the cold war. Formerly known as “Dzambul” originating from Russia’s Vladivostok Shipyard back in 1974. A few years after decommissioning, she was bought and converted into a full service dive vessel.
Resolute most recently participated in the relief efforts for Tacloban due to super typhoon Yolanda from December 2013 to the first quarter of 2014 with Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF).
Resolute journeys to Tubbataha from March to June. During the cooler months of July to October, it navigates around the island of Cebu, treating divers to whale sharks, thresher sharks, and colorful critters. Then moves on to the second largest contiguous reef in the world—Apo Reef—offering hammerheads, reef sharks, barracudas and other pelagics. For the rest of the year she sets up in the Batangas area, making weekly trips to Verde Island Passage and Puerto Galera from her home base in Anilao.
Resolute has an indoor saloon with bar, TV, video and stereo players, as well as an outdoor dining area, Aft deck platform with diving benches and diving platform,
Onboard, meals are served in buffet style, normally comes with five-course: 2 meat dishes, 1 seafood meal, soup and vegetables dishes. Vegetarian and other dietary requirements available upon request.
Resolutefeaturing 8 guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 16 guests:
All cabins equipped with individually controlled air conditioning and private bathroom.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one sinlge bed in bunk style, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two sinlge bed in bunk style, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with surcharge (must be Nitrox diver)
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available yet at the moment
- Technical Dive： Not available yet at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available yet at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional supplement
- Massage Service： Not available yet at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/PHP)
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees