Red Sea Blue is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht, offering scuba diving trips all around the Egyptian Red Sea. It can accommodate 24 guests.
Red Sea Blue is a newly built dive liveaboard back in April 2016 with an impressive length of 43m and breadth of 9m, as well as two main engines, it cruists at 10 knots per hour. It is the combined result of Egypt’s years of yacht building experience and modern technology. Its temperate and elegant outlines are matched with a classic interior and layout.
Red Sea Blue has an elegant salon and dining area with entertainment system. For guests who enjoy the sun, there are few sundecks with sunbeds and mattresses: in bow, stern and in the upper bridge. In additional, there is an open bar on the back of the upper deck can provide cold drinks during the crusie.
Red Sea Blue cruises all routes from the North to the South taking in the most famed and sought after itineraries from the classical Northern Wrecks & Reefs down to the marine parks of Brothers, Daedalus, Zabargad & Rocky etc.
Red Sea Blue providing 3 freshly prepared meals per day, assorted snacks between dives, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. On board you can also buy local wines, beer, mixing and diet drinks.
Red Sea Blue has 12 comfortable guest cabins, it can welcome up to 24 guests per trip：
All cabins fully equipped with en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, remote control for lights and air conditioning, drawer unit, mirrors, TV and DVD combo, bathrobes and towels, power supply facilities.
1 Master Suite：
Located on the main deck, cabin size 16 m², comes with a double bed and seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, cabin size 12 m², each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, cabin size 12 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, cabin size 12 m², each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
1 Standard Bow Cabin：
Located on the lower deck near the bow area, cabin size 12 m², this cabin comes with two single beds side by side or in bunk style, portholes.
- 3 - 4 dives per week + include sunset/night dive(s).
- No night dives are allowed in the Egyptian Marine Parks
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- No dives on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Complimentary for all guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash(USD/EUR/GBP), credit card
- Crew Number：17, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin Double||$1,300.79|
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Wi-Fi|
|Languages spoken||English, German|