Red Sea Aggressor is a professional diving liveaboard run by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Southern Egyptian Red Sea area. It can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Special offer (- 40 %)
Travel from $1450 - Red Sea Aggressor 1 to Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone or Southern - St. Johns Itinerary Book a new reservation starting July 30, 2018 for travel between Fev 23 - Jun 29 from only $1450 per person!
Red Sea Aggressor is a 36.5 metres long and 8 meters wide professional dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. It is diesel-powered, cruise at 10 - 12 knots and have 220-volt power onboard.
Red Sea Aggressor features a beautiful spacious salon, large sun deck with shading, Jacuzzi, chaise lounges and deck chairs, bar and a complete photo/video center. The onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
The onboard beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
Red Sea Aggressor 's dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
Red Sea Aggressor has 10 guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 20 guests per trip:
All cabins have independently air-conditioned, a private head and shower, picture window or porthole view, mirrored cabinet, hair dryer, fresh towels, volume controls, a 23-inch flat screen TV offering a selection of 400 movies, TV shows and documentaries.
Guests will also be able to plug their computers into the TV screen to edit underwater pictures and video.
2 Master Staterooms (# 9 - 10):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with a queen bed, picture window or porthole view.
1 Master Staterooms (# 8):
Located on the main deck, comes with a queen bed, picture windows.
7 Deluxe Staterooms (# 1 - 7):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds, portholes.
Up to 5 dives per day can be offered, depends on the itinerary.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：12, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|